We tweet about our activities every week.
- major announcements, statements, statistics and research publications
- breaking news stories and issues affecting the work of the Teaching Schools Council
- speeches, visits and events that are linked to the Teaching School Council membership activity where appropriate
- associated media content on you tube or other media sharing sites
- application rounds for TSC related activities and posts
- alerts when consultations are about to open or close
- We may send between 2 and 10 tweets per week depending on levels of activity.
http://caindiainfo.com/page/2/?q=pfizer-viagra-patent-expiration-canada Messages and replies
- We welcome feedback, ideas and involvement from all our followers, and we try to join the conversation where possible.
- We are not able to reply individually to all the messages we receive, but we do read all tweets, direct messages and comments and pass on any helpful suggestions to relevant colleagues in the council.
- As a non-partisan organisation, we cannot get involved in any discussions of party politics or politicised posts.
We moderate our twitter account from Monday to Friday during office hours (9am to 5pm).
We will block users who make:
- abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic or inflammatory comments
- comments we consider to be spam
- personal information, such as telephone numbers, address details, etc
- posts that identify individual TSC members
- posts that advertise commercial activity or ask for donations
Following other social media users
We may follow you if you follow us on Twitter – being followed by us doesn’t imply endorsement of any kind.