Can you pledge to coach for leadership development?
The Teaching Schools Council
Please note this website is currently undergoing content updates. Currently we are working on new formats for your regional pages. New national content includes:
- NCTL ITT allocations update June 2017 please click here
- Updated Modern Foreign Languages report page with a survey for your feedback - please click here
- Strategic School Improvement Fund (SSIF) - Education Endowment Foundation support resources - with a focus on creating an evidence base for your application: click here
- Collaborative Fund Evaluation webchats that you can attend by clicking here
- 19 excellent case studies on Evidence Based Teaching are here
The Teaching Schools Council (TSC) is developing, improving and changing education in English schools through a self-improving school-led system, so that all children attend a good school.
It does this by representing and acting as an ambassador for the values and aspirations of teaching schools nationally and internationally. With a network of over 600 teaching schools and with links to other key stakeholder organisations, the TSC has access to the nation’s most effective leaders and so is uniquely placed to support Ministers and officials on policy formation and implementation.
National & Regional Networks
The vision of the council is to support a truly inclusive school-led system that is driven by local approaches that work for local schools.
As part of this, the TSC is building support for local partnerships of schools to work together.
Our network comprises 9 local areas:
North West, North East, Yorkshire & the Humber, West Midlands, East Midlands, East of England, London, South West and South East.
From September 2017 the TSC regions will align with RSC regional arrangements - updates will be posted here