Can you pledge to coach for leadership development?
The Teaching Schools Council - updates:
New national content includes:
- Pupil Premium Secondary strategy - new document: NCTL Secondary PP Strategy
- NCTL ITT allocations update June 2017 please click here
- Updated Modern Foreign Languages report page with a survey for your feedback - please click here
- Strategic School Improvement Fund (SSIF) - Education Endowment Foundation support resources - with a focus on creating an evidence base for your application: click here
- 19 excellent case studies on Evidence Based Teaching are here
The Teaching Schools Council (TSC) is developing, improving and changing education in English schools through a self-improving school-led system, so that all children attend a good school.
It does this by representing and acting as an ambassador for the values and aspirations of teaching schools nationally and internationally. With a network of over 600 teaching schools and with links to other key stakeholder organisations, the TSC has access to the nation’s most effective leaders and so is uniquely placed to support Ministers and officials on policy formation and implementation.
National & Regional Networks
The vision of the council is to support a truly inclusive school-led system that is driven by local approaches that work for local schools.
As part of this, the TSC is building support for local partnerships of schools to work together.
Our network comprises 8 local areas:
Lancashire & West Yorkshire, North, West Midlands, East Midlands & The Humber, East of England & North East London, South West, South East England & South London and South Central & North West London
From September 2017 the TSC regions will align with RSC regional arrangements - updates will be posted here
National TSC Newsletters
Check here for our Autumn 2017 TSC Newsletter arriving soon